Sunday, May 20, 2012

Joomla


                              A summary of your activities and experiences of Joomla


Learning about the Joomla software was a new discovery for me and creating menus and articles with Joomla was a very interesting experience. First, in order to use the Joomla software, I had to install the demo version of Joomla, and I signed up to use it for a 30-day trial. After I signed up, I got a confirmation e-mail, and I confirmed it.  Then, I got another e-mail, and it contained my login information, the user name and password. After I logged in with my user name and password, I was able to access the Joomla program.

There were different kinds of manager features and tools on Joomla, such as media manager, category manager, and global configuration. However, mainly I used module, article, and templates managers to do the assignment. I created two menus and articles, and using the tool was not as complicated as I had thought. I thought I would have to put some special computer language codes in to create the menus and the article. However, I didn’t have to do that.  Now I have confidence to use the Joomla in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment